Due to the coronavirus the Michigan Western Gateway Trail Authority will have a virtual meeting.
- If you have any issues with attending the meeting virtually due to ADA difficulties, please contact the clerk 48 hours before the meeting. Individuals can call 711 for relay support.
- You have the right to participate in a meeting of a public body held electronically includes the right to tape-record, to videotape, to broadcast live on radio, and to telecast live on television the proceedings of the public body at a public meeting. The exercise of this right does not depend on the prior approval of the public body. However, a public body may establish reasonable rules and regulations to minimize the possibility of disrupting the meeting.
- A public body may not require a person as a condition of participating in a meeting of the public body held electronically to register or otherwise provide his or her name or other information or otherwise to fulfill a condition precedent to attendance, other than mechanisms necessary to permit the person to participate in a public comment period of the meeting.
- A person must be permitted to address a meeting of a public body held electronically under rules established and recorded by the public body. A person must not be excluded from a meeting held electronically otherwise open to the public except for a breach of the peace actually committed during the meeting.
- During a meeting of a public body held electronically, members of the public body are urged to take all votes by roll call to avoid any questions about how each member of the public body votes.
- If a public body holding a meeting electronically directly or indirectly maintains an official internet presence, the public body needs to make available to the general public through the public body’s website homepage an agenda and other materials relating to the meeting within 18 hours of the meeting.
- Members of the general public otherwise participating in a meeting of a public body held electronically may be excluded from participation in a closed session of the public body held electronically during that meeting if the closed session is convened and held in compliance with the requirements of the OMA applicable to a closed session.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 6673 3234
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87566733234#,,,,,,0#,,943714# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,87566733234#,,,,,,0#,,943714# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 875 6673 3234
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbaUCCRei7