Due to the Pandemic the City of Bessemer will have a virtual and hybrid Board of Review on March 2nd and 3rd.
- Please call Jennifer Adams at 906-663-4311 ext 104 by 3:00 on the day of the meeting to set up an appointment. You can choose to join the zoom call yourself or come to City Hall at 411 S Sophie, Bessemer, MI and access the laptop station. Please let us know your preference when you make the appointment. We will do our best to work with people stopping by the meeting without an appointment but urge you to call in advance.
- If you have any issues with attending the meeting virtually due to ADA difficulties, please contact the clerk 48 hours before the meeting. Individuals can call 711 for relay support.
- You have the right to participate in a meeting of a public body held electronically includes the right to tape-record, to videotape, to broadcast live on radio, and to telecast live on television the proceedings of the public body at a public meeting. The exercise of this right does not depend on the prior approval of the public body. However, a public body may establish reasonable rules and regulations to minimize the possibility of disrupting the meeting.
- A public body may not require a person as a condition of participating in a meeting of the public body held electronically to register or otherwise provide his or her name or other information or otherwise to fulfill a condition precedent to attendance, other than mechanisms necessary to permit the person to participate in a public comment period of the meeting.
- A person must be permitted to address a meeting of a public body held electronically under rules established and recorded by the public body. A person must not be excluded from a meeting held electronically otherwise open to the public except for a breach of the peace actually committed during the meeting.
- During a meeting of a public body held electronically, members of the public body are urged to take all votes by roll call to avoid any questions about how each member of the public body votes.
- If a public body holding a meeting electronically directly or indirectly maintains an official internet presence, the public body needs to make available to the general public through the public body’s website homepage an agenda and other materials relating to the meeting within 18 hours of the meeting.
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84442662333
Or Telephone Dial 1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 844 4266 2333
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/koXgtli45
Wednesday March 3rd, 2021 6:00 to 8:00 PM zoom login information
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81719242912
Or Telephone Dial: +1 646 876 9923
Webinar ID: 817 1924 2912
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/klEGI0hMm