RESCHEDULING OF ORGANIZATIONAL
meeting OF THE BESSEMER CITY COUNCIL
The Organizational meeting of the Bessemer City Council has been rescheduled for
Thursday, November 16, 2017, at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, City Hall.
ORGANIZATIONAL meeting OF THE COMMON COUNCIL FOR THE CITY OF BESSEMER TO BE HELD IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL, ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2017 AT 5:30 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
COUNCIL MEMBERS ELECT:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED:
1. Swearing in of Council Members
2. Election of Mayor
3. Election of Mayor Pro-tem
4. Adoption of Rules of Conduct
5. Approve following depositories for the City of Bessemer: Gogebic Range Bank, First National Bank of Wakefield, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Gogebic County Federal Credit Union, River Valley State Bank.
6. Designate Ironwood Daily Globe and Wakefield News/Bessemer Pick and Axe as the Newspapers where the City is to post public service announcements and notices
7. Designation of meeting dates for the regular meeting of the City Council
8. Appointment of the City Attorney