The City of Bessemer has launched a new online billing and payment solution, offering more ways to view and pay your utility and tax bills. Residents can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check, and choose to go paperless. A quick, one-time payment can be made without registering or you can create an account to enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving payment information for later use and viewing history.
• Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
• Registration is not required
• Go Paperless – get your bills via email
• Save time with automatic payment options:
• AutoPay – automatically pay the invoice amount on the due date
• Recurring Scheduled Payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
• Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
• Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
Pay with Check
Leave Checks in the dropbox by the library entrance in Bessemer City Hall. Make checks payable to CITY OF BESSEMER.
Mail the checks in to
Bessemer City Hall
411 South Sophie Street
Bessemer, MI 49911
Pay with Cash
Our upstairs desk is open to take cash or checks. All doors are open. If the stairs are a challenge, please enter near the library entrance and either use the phone in the entrance or call upstairs at 906-663-4311 and someone will come down and take your payment.